Friday, September 14, 2012

My Red Ribbon Story

It’s nice to have a happy memory that comes from something that made that memory very special. In a way, this memory must be cherished and proud to share it to others.

I have my own story of Red Ribbon to share. Red Ribbon for me became a part of my happy memories. Every occasion we have in our family, a Red Ribbon cake is always present. During birthdays of my parents and siblings, we always have a Red Ribbon cake in our table together with other feast. Also during our family Christmas and New Year Celebration, a Red Ribbon cake is in the banquet.

Why our family does likes Red Ribbon cakes so much? Because for me, cakes from Red Ribbon are far different from the cakes of other bakeshops. The appearance of how it looks and the amazing flavors as you’ve tasted it makes it stand out among others.

Not only the cakes of Red Ribbon. Also their breads like ensaimada, brownies, butter mamons, cheese rolls, and many many more are so delicious and these are often the “pasalubong” I buy for my family as I go home after a week of school.

I’ve already tasted so many cakes and breads but only in Red Ribbon’s cakes and breads caught my taste and ever since, I didn’t looked for others anymore and stick to the one that I trusted and consider the best bakeshop I’ve ever known.

What's your story of Red Ribbon?

No comments:

Post a Comment